Initials, Inc. is a personalized product company started by two sisters, Britney Vickery and Ivy Hall, in Georgia. They started making personalized bags and items that they would sell at trade and vendor shows and to friends and family. The business became so successful they made the move to the direct sales market, turning their once small local business into a party-plan company. This opened all kinds of new doors, not to mention expansion across the United States. As a party-plan company individuals began signing up as Creative Partners to sell these amazing personalized products.
That brings me to the products. My first response was, “WOW!” I immediately fell in love with everything! Each page of the catalog screamed, “Mom’s birthday is coming up,” or “go ahead, you deserve it.” It was too hard to resist buying the entire catalog. So I signed up! What better way to get the products, and personalized just the way I wanted.
Initials, Inc. mainly specializes in bags. There are big bags, like the gorgeous Weekender or Overnighter and little bags, like the oh-so-cute Bitty Bag and Love Me Knot. Don’t forget the little ones in your life too; there are an assortment of backpacks and lunch bags to choose from. There are also amazing accessories; sunglass cases, lanyards, brag tags, phone pouches, and wristlets. If organization is your thing, check out the Sort It All Out and the Off The Wall Organizer. And items great for gift giving (even to yourself!), like the Spa Wraps for adults and children and the Happy Bucket which I could go on all day about because they are great for just about anything!!
Oh wait; I can’t forget the best part! Personalization is FREE. Yes, FREE, on every personalized item. What, you thought I just meant embroidery? Oh no! Initials, Inc. has a whole line of bags that can be made all your own with at least twenty ribbon trims to choose from. And if that wasn’t enough, you even get to choose how the ribbon trim is presented on the bag; knotted to the side, stitched all around, or bow in the front. I know, CRAZY! And that is why I fell in love!
To see a full catalog check out my website: www.myinitials-inc.com/annebrooks. There you can also place orders or contact me for more information. If you are interested in a home or catalog party, or maybe think that this may be exactly what you need to make some extra money or give you a break from the house every once in a while, contact me! I would love to hear from you!
This giveaway will end at 9:00 PM on July 15, 2011. Winner will be selected by random number. I will contact the winner and the winner will have 48 hours to respond. If no response, The next person will be selected. You must leave a comment for each entry. Please leave your email in at least one.
Now for the giveaway:
1. Like me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Initials-Inc-Anne-Brooks-Creative-Partner/190401991008721.
2. Go to my Initials, Inc. webpage at www.myinitials-inc.com/annebrooks and tell me a product that you love.
3. Follow my blog via GFC.
4. Follow me on twitter at http://twitter.com/#!/annebrooks.
5. Tweet about this giveaway and show link in comment. You may do this 1 time a day for an additional entry per day.
6. Post on your facebook wall about this giveaway with the link to my blog. You may do this once per day for an additional entry per day.
7. Just for fun for 2 entries, tell me a creative way you would book parties, if you were a Creative Partner with Initials, Inc.
8. Blog about this giveaway on your blog and comment with your link for 5 additional entries.
Good luck to each of you.